Former Assistant State Attorney turned Criminal Defense and Family Law attorney with the law office of CANAN LAW. While with the State Attorney’s Office Andrew was a lead trial attorney prosecuting life, first, second and third degree felonies. Prior to law school Andrew obtained his Masters in Business Administration from Winthrop University.
Law Profession affiliations include:
- Assistant State Attorney, 7th Judicial Circuit (St.Johns, Putnam, Flagler and Volusia counties)
- Assistant Director of the Republican National Lawyers Association in Washington, D.C.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Gary P. Flower, 4th Judicial Circuit
- Putnam County Bar – President 2006
- Juvenile Justice Coalition – Vice President 2005
Andrew Morgan was also nominated and selected as a Rising Star Attorney by Super Lawyers for his achievements
in the area of Family Law.