Property Damage And Injuries From Rear-End Collisions
Local Lawyers Advocating For You
With over 60 years of combined legal experience practicing almost exclusively in St. Augustine, St. Johns County and Northeast Florida, our attorneys at Canan Law have handled many cases involving rear-end collisions and other serious motor vehicle accidents.
We have successfully represented clients involved in rear-end crashes caused by:
- Tailgating drivers who follow a vehicle too closely and collide with the car when there’s a sudden stop.
- Inattentive drivers who cause accidents because they are texting, taking “selfies” or grooming behind the wheel.
- Drunk drivers who recklessly cause accidents by disregarding the prohibition against drinking too much alcohol before getting behind the wheel.
Representation For Victims Of All Types Of Injuries
Our legal team has advocated efficiently and recovered for clients who have suffered a variety of injuries from rear-end collisions, including:
- Whiplash injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Air bag-induced injuries
- Seat belt injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Face and head lacerations
Local Lawyers Who Will Fight For Your Right To Compensation
We care about our community — they are our family, friends and colleagues. We have helped many get the compensation they deserve so they can get back on track with their lives. Contact us today to find out how we can help you recover.
Call our office at 904-217-6209, or contact us online for a free consultation on your case.