- Community Involvement
- Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian And Bicycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- When To Talk To A Lawyer
- Bond Hearings
- Criminal Defense For Tourists
- Criminal Records
- DUIs And Driving Offenses
- Federal Offenses
- Juvenile Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Accident on Freeway Leaves One Dead
- Read This if You Drink Alcohol on a Florida College Campus
- Florida’s Bad Faith Statute Protects Citizens
- I-95 Is Among the Most Dangerous Highways in the Country
- Will My License Be Suspended?
- Should I Go To DUI School?
- Florida Ranks Second Worst for Pedestrian Deaths
- Jury Trial FAQs
- Deadly Accident Brings Limo Safety to the Forefront
- What To Do When Your Child Has Been Accused Of A Crime?
- Understand Florida Open Container Laws to Avoid Criminal Charges
- Top Reasons Florida Residents Give When Asked Why They Drink
- Two Injured in Multi-Vehicle Collision
- How Does Comparative Negligence Apply to Bicycle Accidents?
- Parents Admit to Texting and Driving, Study Says
- Service Patrol Worker Injured in Florida Crash
- Drunk Driving Incidents Decreasing in the Miami-Dade Area
- Can in-Car Technology Reduce Distracted Driving Accidents?
- Can You Sue Following a Bus Accident in Florida?
- Massive Pile-up on I-10 in Florida Injures Eight
- The Florida College Scene: Is Alcohol Causing Your Problems?
- 1984 Pedestrian Safety Law Saved Thousands of Lives in Florida
- Tips to Follow If One Is Run off the Road by a ‘Phantom Driver’
- Intoxicated Drivers Should Be Held Accountable in a Crash
- Drunk Driver Strikes St. Augustine Pedestrian
- What Is DUI School?
- Semi-Truck Crashes Are Still an Issue in Florida
- Website Ranks Jacksonville, Florida, as Deadliest City on I-95
- Even a Mere Buzz Could Lead to a Drunk Driving Accident
- Florida’s Odd 10-Day License Suspension Rule
- Who Are Some Potential Defendants in a Bus Accident Lawsuit?
- Hit-and-Run Accidents in Florida Down in 2017 From 2016
- Review of Florida’s Dram Shop Law
- Truck Accident Victims in Florida Can Seek Legal Help
- Florida Nurse Renders Aid to Auto Accident Victim She Struck
- The Accuracy of a Preliminary Breath Test Isn’t Guaranteed
- Popularity of SUVs May Lead to Fatal Pedestrian Accidents
- Florida Drivers Should Not Multitask While Behind the Wheel
- Semi-Truck Driver Dies in Crash on I-95 in Florida
- Drunk Driving Crash in Florida Ends in Tragedy
- Who Can Be Held Liable in Commercial Vehicle Accidents?
- Florida Is One of Top States for Hit-and-Run Crashes
- Two Semi-trucks in Florida Involved in Crash with a Horse
- Are Field Sobriety Tests Proof That You Are Driving Impaired?
- ‘Do Not Disturb’ Feature May Prevent Distracted Driving Accidents
- Florida May Need Tougher Distracted Driving Laws
- Mock Drunk Driving Wreck Presented to Florida Teens
- What Are Some Common Causes of Commercial Vehicle Accidents?
- Distracted Driving Accidents Occur Despite Known Danger
- Victims of Hit-and-Run Crashes in Florida Should Not Lose Hope
- These Common Defects in Your Vehicle Could Cause Serious Injury
- Florida Police Warn Against Drunk Driving During Spring Break
- Drunk Driving Crash in ‘Alligator Alley’ Kills One, Injures 14
- Floridians May Find 2016 Statistics on Truck Crashes Interesting
- Florida Is Not a Safe State for Pedestrians, Statistics Show
- Florida Children May Be at Risk for Pedestrian Accidents
- 2016 Dui Statistics in Florida Shows Problems Persist
- Drugs That Pose the Most Risk for Florida College Students
- Pursuing Compensation After a Distracted Driving Accident
- Accident on I-95 Kills Brevard County Officer
- Texting and Driving Is a Significant Problem in Florida
- Florida Sees Increase in Accidents Involving Brightline Trains
- Drugged Driving Is a Danger Present on Florida Roads
- Fiery Tanker Truck Crash in Florida Injures Two, Kills One
- Car Accidents Can Occur When Floridians Multi-Task While Driving
- Florida Man Loses His Life in Five-Vehicle Crash on I-95
- Keep These Dui Facts in Mind if a Police Officer Pulls You Over
- Could Lowering the Legal Limit Prevent Drunk Driving Accidents?
- Determining Fault After a Tour Bus Accident
- Help Is Available to Floridians Involved in Semi-Truck Accidents
- Dangerous I-95 Ramp Needs Improvements
- What Duties Do Florida Motorists Have If Involved in a Car Crash?
- Pedestrian Accidents Can Lead to Severe Injuries or Fatalities
- After a Dui, Will You Have to Get an Ignition Interlock Device?
- DUI Conviction in Deadly I-95 Wreck
- Safe Driver Week Aims to Reduce Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Bill Would Make Texting and Driving a Primary Offense in Florida
- I-95 in Miami-Dade Most Dangerous Interstate, Study Says
- What Happens If an Accident Is Caused by a ‘Phantom Driver?’
- Ntsb Says Driver Fatigue Was a Factor in Deadly Bus Accident
- What Penalties Can I Expect from My DUI?
- Florida Attorneys Help Those Injured by Other’s Overindulgence
- Can the Interstate Ever Be the Scene of a Pedestrian Accident?
- Good Samaritan Killed in Crash on Interstate 95
- Autonomous Bus Crash Occurs Shortly After Initial Deployment
- Don’t Go Back and Forth in Figuring Out How to Handle Whiplash
- Steps to Take If You Are Involved in a Car Accident in Florida
- Florida Man Killed in Hit-and-Run Accident
- Driver Fatigue in Florida Can Be as Dangerous as Drunk Driving
- Is the Scope of Distracted Driving Crashes Underestimated?
- Bicycle Accident Statistics Show Many Injuries, Fatalities
- Five-Vehicle Truck Accident in Florida Injures Three, Kills One
- Ridesharing in Florida Reduces Drunk Driving
- Florida Highway Patrol Officer Hit by Motorist on I-95
- Are Built-in Vehicle Features Placing You at Risk for Injury?
- Truck Safety Features Could Prevent Accidents
- Budweiser and Lyft Reveal Plan to Combat Drunk Driving
- Victims of Bicycle or Pedestrian Accidents May Seek Compensation
- It Is Illegal to Flee the Scene of an Accident in Florida
- Drunk Driver Kills One, Leaves Scene, in Florida Crash
- Massive Multi-Car Accident on I-95 in Florida Injures 13, Kills 1
- Truck Driver Fatigue Is a Real Problem in Florida, Nationwide
- Using a Hands-Free Device Could Lead Drivers to Distraction
- What Are Some Plusses and Minuses to Truck Accident Settlements?
- New Orange Poles Installed on I-95 Have LED to Fewer Crashes
- MORE KIDS ON FLORIDA ROADS AS SCHOOL STARTS THROUGHOUT THE STATE
- Texting While Driving Is Only a ‘Secondary’ Violation in Florida
- Three Die after Drunk Driver Causes Car Crash
- What Elements May Play into a DUI Charge?
- Helping You Navigate a Civil Action After a Truck Accident
- Metal Band Involved in Deadly Accident en Route to Florida Show
- Dangers Persist on Florida Stretch of I-95
- Alcohol Can Disrupt Brain Functions Involving Coordination
- Semi-Truck Driver Killed While Aiding Car Accident Victims
- Federal Rules Aim to Prevent Truck Driver Fatigue
- Florida Tourist Dies in Hit-and-Run Accident
- It’s Only Whiplash, How Bad Can It Be?
- Hit-and-Run Accidents in Florida on the Increase Since 2012
- How Does Being Intoxicated Affect One’s Driving Abilities?
- Florida Hit and Run Car Accidents Can Be Harder to Recover for
- Truck Collision Sends 2 to Hospital
- What Is Negligence in a Car Accident?
- Is Distracted Driving Really That Dangerous?
- What Happens When Semi-trucks Become Automated?
- Regulation Violations Can Cause Truck and Bus Accidents
- I’ve Been Pulled Over for Drunk Driving: How Does My Future Look?
- Who’s Eligible for Florida Victim Compensation in a Hit-and-Run?
- St. Augustine Dui Lawyer Discusses Florida DUI Laws
- Settlement, Trial, and Appeal: A Few Key Facts Every Plaintiff Should Know
- Delaying Claims
- 4 Factors That Influence Jurors (and Insurers) in Auto Accident Cases
- Canan Law
- 8 Things You Can Do to Help Your Personal Injury Attorney Get the Best Result in Your Case
- Guidelines for Probation and Release Conditions
- Get Maximum Value From Your Collision Coverage
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Mediation to Settle Your Case
- A St. Augustine Personal Injury Lawyer Assesses a Case
- A St. Augustine Personal Injury Lawyer Discusses Factors Affecting Case Value
- Keeping a Journal Can Help Your Case
- A St. Augustine Personal Injury Law Office Attorney Outlines How Damage Is Assessed
- A St. Augustine Personal Injury Attorney Discusses the Injury Journal
- 4 Simple Rules and 12 Additional Suggestions for Giving Good Testimony
- A St. Augustine Dui Attorney Explains the Community Caretaker
- Three Adjuster Tactics – Dirty Harry, Lowballing, Waiting Game
- Involved in a Truck Accident? Contact a St. Augustine Truck Accident Attorney
- Involved in a Car Accident? Contact a St. Augustine Car Accident Attorney
- Proof Is Everything: Why Your Medical Records Are Important
- Related Civil Proceedings as Explained by a St Augustine Criminal Defense Attorney
- Discuss All Your Plea Options With a St. Johns County Defense Lawyer
- Civil vs. Criminal Cases: Get the Facts From Your St. Johns County Criminal Attorney
- Adjusters Have Settlement Authority
- A St. Johns County Defense Attorney Discusses the Role of Documents in Criminal Discovery
- Get All Your Trial Discovery With the Help of a Lawyer in Palatka
- Insurance Slang Terms You Should Know
- Your St. Augustine Accident Attorney on the Importance of Medical Credibility
- A Ponte Vedra Accident Attorney Reviews How Minor Injury Cases Are Evaluated
- A Ponte Vedra Accident Lawyer Reviews Lowballing Techniques
- A Personal Injury Attorney in St. Augustine Discusses What Adjusters Consider When Evaluating Claims
- Your Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Augustine on Issues with Loss of Earnings
- Rights and Responsibilities: Why Prosecutors Must Act Ethically
- Deadly St. Augustine Boating Accident Highlights Importance of Boating Safety
- St. Augustine Dui Lawyers Discuss Field Sobriety Tests
- Time Requirements to Obtain a Florida Search Warrant
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – to Stack or Not to Stack?
- A Criminal Attorney in Palatka Discusses Conditions of Release
- Criminal Lawyers in Palatka, Florida Discuss Bail and Bond for Misdemeanors
- Court Defends Right to Lawyer in Florida Car Accident Cases
- Court Explains Proximity Requirement in Possession of Burglary Tools Case
- Florida Court Explains Prescription Defense in Oxycodone, Xanax Case
- The Prosecution’s Evaluation of Your Case
- How Can a Recorded Confession Hurt Your Case?
- Court Reverses Florida Motorcycle Accident Ruling on Comparative Negligence Grounds
- The Difference between Drug Trafficking and Conspiracy to Commit Drug Trafficking
- How to Challenge the Voluntariness of a Consent to Search
- Case Results
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search