Florida #1 In Waterway And Boating Accidents
Compensation For Victims Of All Types Of Boating Accidents
At Canan Law, our top-ranked attorneys have over 60 years of combined experience. We handle boating accident and injuries cases, as well as wrongful death lawsuits stemming from waterway collisions.
We have successfully represented clients (and their families) who have suffered injury as a result of:
- Collisions with other vessels
- Water skiing and other towed water sport activities
- Falling overboard
- Boating while intoxicated (BUI) accidents
- Accidents resulting from inadequate boat maintenance
We know how to thoroughly investigate and prosecute the nuances of a boating accident case. We often take some of the following actions to advance your case further:
- Research the history of the vessel involved and similar incidents in that area
- Review the boating operator’s driving history and credentials
- Investigate the scene of the incident and interview witnesses
- Research case law for similar instances to support your legal argument
- Review police and Coast Guard records of the incident
- Review medical records and documents regarding your injuries
- Consult expert witnesses
Take A Step Forward — Contact Canan Law For Help
Whether your boating accident occurred in the ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway, or a river, creek or canal, the experienced lawyers at Canan Law know how to help you get the compensation you need to move forward with your life.
Call our attorneys today at 904-217-6209, or contact us online to talk to us about what happened and what we can do to help you.