Why Do I Need A Criminal Law Attorney?
Why You Need A Criminal Law Attorney
Utilizing a specialized criminal law attorney can benefit you in numerous ways, including but not limited to:
- Clear explanations about your crime and the process you will go through, such as a jury trial.
- Building your case by speaking to witnesses, gathering evidence and utilizing experts. We have a network of experts to help recreate crime scenes, analyze evidence and disprove claims.
- Handling the proper paperwork and communicating with all other parties involved. Many prosecutor offices are not interested in speaking with the criminal defendant.
- Keep things moving correctly toward the best outcome in court. Many times our lawyers can appear in court for you so you don’t have to take time off of work.
- Working to clear your reputation. This can be an immense help in avoiding losing your job or facing child custody and visitation issues.
- Strategizing for minimal fines and sentences to keep you out of jail.
- Vast understanding of Florida criminal law and nuances that may help your case. Civilians often do not know enough about the law to help prove their side of the case.
Start Your Smart Criminal Defense Today
Life does not always go as planned. If you are facing criminal charges, we can help. We are pleased to offer free consultations on criminal law cases at our St. Augustine, Florida, office. Contact us at 904-824-9402, or fill out our online form to set up an appointment. When you work with the team at Canan Law, you are putting yourself into trusted hands.